Monday, May 6, 2013

My Booth at VVIP Bazaar

Fiuuh, I finished my first major bazaar, lots of people stop at my booth because they want to know what i'm selling cause my booth were cramped between fashion booth, actually my booth surrounded by fashion booth hahaha.. So the visitors got curious.

Alhamdulillah I got good comeback from them, they said my goods are cute and creative and they were surprised that I made all of them. Although I just made one sale haha. That's okay, the important thing is my work got acknowledge.

So here is my minimalist booth! I set up them at my kitchen first so I didnt have to thing about how to display my goods at the bazaar.

Paperon booth

Paperon booth

My lovely hubby built me the display crate and he helped at the bazaar too. Love him so much!

Paperon booth

My friend ask me to collaborate with her at the next event. So maybe we see you next time. :)

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Amazing blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download
    it from somewhere? A design like yours with a few simple tweeks would really make my blog shine.

    Please let me know where you got your theme.
    With thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I use The Adventure Journal theme, but then I customized it.

    ReplyDelete